Friday, 31 August 2012

Artichoke and Crab Dip

I've come down with a cold, which means a delay in more recipes, since I don't want to get any family members or friends sick.  However, if you're looking for any good dips, here's one that looks amazing!  I didn't come up with it, but I got it off this website:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1915,147182-238206,00.html

If you want any more recipes like this one, check out Cooks.comAlso, I just joined Cook's Illustrated's recipe testing panel, where a different recipe is sent to you each month, and you evaluate it.  I can't wait to get my first recipe, and hopefully I'll be healthy by then.  

Anyway, enjoy cooking up this mouth-watering dip, and tell me what you think of it:



ARTICHOKE AND CRAB DIP

2 (14 oz.) cans artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
2 1/4 c. mayonnaise
2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
2 (6 oz.) cans lump crabmeat, drained
1/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
1 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. lemon pepper

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients, blending well. Pour into a greased 3 quart baking dish. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated thoroughly. Serve warm or at room temperature with crackers. Makes 6 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment